Do not miss our Festival of Lights during your visit of Mini World Lyon
Every 60 minutes, at night, the Festival of Lights illuminates our worlds. For ten minutes, you can admire the screenings made by artists of the Festival of Lights especially for our worlds. Four illuminations have enchanted the Cathedral, the snow-covered mountain, the vineyard Castle, and the towers of the power plant.
In Mini Lyon, all the city’s flagship monuments glow together every half hour. You can see :
- Les Anooki s’invitent à l’Opéra (2014) on the Opera House
- Les Anooki agitent la gare Saint Paul (2012), on Saint Paul train station
- Unissons by LNLO [Helene Eastwood et Laurent Brun] (2017) on the Cathedral Saint-Jean
- Lumières archipicturales by Laurent Langlois (2012) on the theatre of Célestins
- Dessine-moi…des Lumières by Cité Création, Gilbert Coudène (2013) on Fresque des Lyonnais
- Sans dessus, dessous by Joseph Couturier (2016) on Terreaux square
An enchanting show!